A guy walks into a bar with his horse and offers $100 to anybody who can make the horse laugh. Only one guy says he can do it, and he whispers something in the horse’s ear. Sure enough, the horse laughs his head off.
So the following week, the guy is back in the bar with his horse again, but his time he offers $200 to anyone who can make the horse cry. The same guy comes up to him, then whispers to the horse and they go off to the bathroom. Amazingly, when they come back, the horse is sobbing. The horse’s owner goes over to the other guy, and says: “Hey, I just gotta know – how did you do that?”
“Simple,” he replies, “last week I told him I had a bigger cock than him. This week I showed him….”
Why E-mail Is Like a Penis
1. Some people have it, some don’t.
2. Those who have it would be devastated if it were cut off.
3. It can be up or down. It’s more fun when it’s up, but it makes it hard to get any real work done.
4. Once you’ve started playing with it, it’s hard to stop. Some people would just play with it all day if they didn’t have work to do.
5. If you don’t apply the appropriate protective measures, it can spread viruses.
6. It has no brain of its own. Instead, it uses yours.
7. We attach an importance to it that is far greater than its actual size and influence warrant.
8. If you’re not careful what you do with it, it can get you in big trouble.
9. It has its own agenda. Somehow, no matter how good your intentions, it will warp your behavior. Later you may ask yourself, “Why on earth did I do that?”
It has no conscience and no memory. Left to its own devices, it will do the same damn dumb things it did before.